- SA – All wheel drive
- SF – Front wheel drive
- SR – Rear wheel drive
- PA – All wheel drive
- PF – Front wheel drive
- PR – Rear wheel drive
- MA – All wheel drive
- MF – Front wheel drive
- MR – Rear wheel drive
- TRKR – Truck Rear Wheel Drive
- TRKA – Truck All Wheel Drive
- UTV – Utility Task Vehicle / Side by Side
- Any eligible log booked race car or car currently legal for stage rally competition in other sanctioning bodies may run in its appropriate Rally Modified class regardless of whether it meets the Modified class rules.
- All other vehicles will be assigned to either the Stock, Prepared, or Modified class within their drivetrain based on the allowance of changes that have been carried out as outlined in the following table.
- Any Class with less than 2 drivers will not have awards.
- At the beginning of your heat you will get ONE parade lap followed by ONE hot lap.
- Goal is 2 heats of 4 or more runs each heat.
- All runs count. The total time is the sum of all your laps.
- DNF/DNS equals your slowest time of that heat plus 10 seconds.
- Run groups will be split up into 2WD and 4WD.
- Raptors/Full Size Trucks will run in 4WD group even if you are not in 4X4.
8:00 AM – Check-in at main gate. Everyone MUST sign in and have wrist band.
9:00 AM – Check-in closes. If you’re not checked in you won’t race that day and no refund.
9:30 AM – Mandatory event/drivers meeting.
9:45 AM – Parade lap and test lap for 1st Run Group. (2nd Run Group takes theirs before it’s heat.)
10:00 AM – Timed runs begin and will run continuously through the day.
5:00 PM (approx) – Awards
Spectators must stay in the designated spectating areas at the venue at all times. Staff, workers, and Media Pass holders are the only ones allowed on course. The Media Pass enables you to take photos/video from the worker areas on the course.
Request a Media Pass HERE.