All vehicles must pass basic safety has shown here, https://youtu.be/CFtrOoCtQZc
Driver plus one crew member is $100.00 each ONLINE till midnight the Wednesday before the event. $120.00 online after Wednesday or at the gate. We need at least 30 drivers ONE week before paid to hold event.
- Early Driver Ticket – $100
- Late or Gate Driver Ticket – $120
- Event is limited to 40 drivers.
- Event must sell 30 tickets 15 days before event to confirm event.
- No rental cars allowed.
- ALL Drivers MUST check-in before 9am. If you don’t, you won’t race that day and no refund.
- If the WHOLE event is canceled ALL driver tickets will be rolled to the following event unless you ask for a refund. Refunds will only be given if the event is canceled by venue or Stateline RX. If you buy a ticket and can’t come you are welcome to sell it to another driver. When you buy a ticket you are agreeing to Stateline Rallycross rules and policies. No refunds if you are found to have broken the rules. Details of rules found HERE.
- Drivers, Co-Drivers and adult riders please download and fill out Byron’s form to speed up the gate check in. Anyone getting in a car that will be on course must fill out the below form.
No timing, just a Start and Finish line winners move on and two-time almost winners go to almost winners bracket for more racing. NO CONES!!! Stateline uses Euro-style course markers. Learning the course is part of the sport. Any driver that hits a course marker or causes a Red Flag will forfeit that race lap.
Two Drivers will start at two different Start/Finish lines on the same course. Two driver car rule. If both drivers of the same car race into the same late bracket each will run a lap on a stopwatch to move to the next bracket. Two driver cars will be placed on 1st round bracket to reduce that risk. No more than 2 drivers in any one ride.
One HOUR morning test and tune sessions for each driver group (two groups of 20 or less drivers). You will get more laps and racing time at this event than any other you have raced.
Blind Draw Brackets will set afternoon Double Elimination. Winner run-off and almost winner run-off races.
9:00 AM – Check-in closes. If you’re not checked in you won’t race that day and no refund.
9:00 AM – Spectators welcomed.
9:30 AM – Mandatory event/drivers meeting.
10-10:30 AM – Group A Test Laps.
10:30-11 AM – Group B Test Laps.
11-11:30 AM – Group A Test Laps.
11:30-12 PM – Group B Test Laps.
12:30 PM – Bracket Racing Starts
Full day of Dirty Speed.
Spectators must stay in the designated spectating areas at the venue at all times. Staff, workers, and Media Pass holders are the only ones allowed on course. The Media Pass enables you to take photos/video from the worker areas on the course.
Request a Media Pass HERE.
25 Registered And Paid
AWD // 12 Drivers
FWD // 2 Drivers
RWD // 10 Drivers