Fort Smith Arkansas are you ready to RALLY UP?
StatelineRallycross in partnership with Reaction Motorsports Club bring Rallycross Bracket Racing on DUAL surface to Chaffee Crossing! Food Truck on site.
- Only 2 hours from Little Rock AR or Tulsa OK.
- Only 3 hours from OKC OK or Springfield MO.
All vehicles must pass basic safety has shown here, https://youtu.be/
Rallycross is about Fast drivers, not just Fast rides.
$45.00 each ONLINE
$60.00 cash at the gate
Video Link from the testing day.
Many MORE Updates about Payout, Season Points and other issues in the Discussion Tab on the Facebook event page.
- Driver cost is $45.00
- Event is limited to 40 drivers.
- No rental cars allowed. No refund is you show up in a rental. We MAY ask for proof of ownership.
- ALL Drivers MUST check-in before 9am. If you don’t, you won’t race that day and no refund.
- Seven Classes; “street legal” FWD, RWD, AWD cars and compact trucks. Full-size Trucks/SUV’s that fall into the “Box Rule” (RWD & 4X4). UTV’s and Off-road, Maora, Circle Track/enduro cars. If you are not sure of class just sign up. We will be reviewing ALL for classing.No Limit to Class size. Large Classes may be split based on mods.
- DOT or Snell Helmets and seat belts for Drivers and Co-drivers. Windows closed or window nets next to anyone in the front seats.
- If the WHOLE event is canceled ALL driver tickets will be rolled to the following event unless you ask for a refund. Refunds will only be given if the event is canceled by venue or Stateline RX. If you buy a ticket and can’t come you are welcome to sell it to another driver. When you buy a ticket you are agreeing to Stateline Rallycross rules and policies. No refunds if you are found to have broken the rules. Details of rules found HERE.
Head to Head events will have classing based on driveline and or type of vehicular at each event. Classes may also be broken down into sub-classes if SLRC staff is compelled to do so.
No timing, just a Start and Finish line winners move on and two-time almost winners go to almost winners bracket for more racing. NO CONES!!! Stateline uses Euro-style course markers. Learning the course is part of the sport. Any driver that hits a course marker or causes a Red Flag will forfeit that race lap.
Two Drivers will start at two different Start/Finish lines on the same course. Two driver car rule. If both drivers of the same car race into the same late bracket each will run a lap on a stopwatch to move to the next bracket. Two driver cars will be placed on 1st round bracket to reduce that risk. No more than 2 drivers in any one ride.
One HOUR morning test and tune sessions for each driver group (two groups of 20 or less drivers). You will get more laps and racing time at this event than any other you have raced.
Blind Draw Brackets will set afternoon Double Elimination. Winner run-off and almost winner run-off races.
8:00 AM – Check-in at main gate. Everyone MUST sign in and have wrist band.
9:00 AM – Check-in closes. If you’re not checked in you won’t race that day and no refund.
9:30 AM – Mandatory event/drivers meeting.
10-11 AM – Group A Test Laps.
11-12 AM – Group B Test Laps.
12:30 PM – Bracket Racing Starts
Full day of Dirty Speed.
Spectators must stay in the designated spectating areas at the venue at all times. Staff, workers, and Media Pass holders are the only ones allowed on course. The Media Pass enables you to take photos/video from the worker areas on the course. Request a Media Pass HERE.
4 Registered And Paid
CircleTrack/Demo/Endurance // 1 Drivers
FWD // 2 Drivers
Truck/SUV // 1 Drivers