ALL CARS, UTV’s & Full Size Trucks/SUV’s welcomed to the nice HARD surface of Byron MotoX. We are going to use the easier 2WD and 4WD run groups. Raptors/Full Size Trucks will run in 4WD group even if you are not in 4X4. No Rental Cars Allowed! No designed jumps.
Please SHARE this event with other Rally drivers and fans.
Only 90 mins from greater Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison. MotoByron is a gun and alcohol FREE venue with ZERO tolerance and life time ban for those breaking the rules.
View our Facebook Event page to keep up to date and see what people are saying.
- Driver cost is $100.00
- Event is limited to 40 drivers.
- Event must sell 20 tickets by Wed night before event to confirm event.
- No rental cars allowed.
- ALL Drivers MUST check-in before 9am. If you don’t, you won’t race that day and no refund.
- If the WHOLE event is canceled ALL driver tickets will be rolled to the following event unless you ask for a refund. Refunds will only be given if the event is canceled by venue or Stateline RX. If you buy a ticket and can’t come you are welcome to sell it to another driver. When you buy a ticket you are agreeing to Stateline Rallycross rules and policies. No refunds if you are found to have broken the rules. Details of rules found HERE.
- Drivers, Co-Drivers and adult riders please download and fill out Byron’s form to speed up the gate check in. Anyone getting in a car that will be on course must fill out the below form.
- SA – All wheel drive
- SF – Front wheel drive
- SR – Rear wheel drive
- PA – All wheel drive
- PF – Front wheel drive
- PR – Rear wheel drive
- MA – All wheel drive
- MF – Front wheel drive
- MR – Rear wheel drive
- TRKR – Truck Rear Wheel Drive
- TRKA – Truck All Wheel Drive
- UTV – Utility Task Vehicle / Side by Side
- Any eligible log booked race car or car currently legal for stage rally competition in other sanctioning bodies may run in its appropriate Rally Modified class regardless of whether it meets the Modified class rules.
- All other vehicles will be assigned to either the Stock, Prepared, or Modified class within their drivetrain based on the allowance of changes that have been carried out as outlined in the following table.
- Any Class with less than 2 drivers will not have awards.
- At the beginning of your heat you will get ONE parade lap followed by ONE hot lap.
- Goal is 2 heats of 4 or more runs each heat.
- All runs count. The total time is the sum of all your laps.
- DNF/DNS equals your slowest time of that heat plus 10 seconds.
- Run groups will be split up into 2WD and 4WD.
- Raptors/Full Size Trucks will run in 4WD group even if you are not in 4X4.
9:00 AM – Check-in closes. If you’re not checked in you won’t race that day and no refund.
9:30 AM – Mandatory event/drivers meeting.
9:45 AM – Parade lap and test lap for 1st Run Group. (2nd Run Group takes theirs before it’s heat.)
10:00 AM – Timed runs begin and will run continuously through the day.
5:00 PM (approx) – Awards
No Spectator fee, It’s FREE to watch.
Spectators must stay in the designated spectating areas at the venue at all times. Staff, workers, and Media Pass holders are the only ones allowed on course. The Media Pass enables you to take photos/video from the worker areas on the course.
Request a Media Pass HERE.
7 Registered And Paid
MA // 2 Drivers
MR // 1 Drivers
PF // 2 Drivers
SR // 2 Drivers