Hello world. Spectator FEE! Started last event. We allowed anyone that had not heard about it and without cash to pass. We can’t allow it this time. We will be able to take cards at next event. Please let everyone you know coming to watch there is a FEE for them. Each driver is allowed one free crew member. $10 each or car-load for $20.00. Kids under 5 free. ALL our venues now have spectator fee’s.
ALL CARS, UTV’s & Full Size Trucks/SUV’s welcomed to the nice HARD surface of Byron MotoX. We are going to use the easier 2WD and 4WD run groups. Raptors/Full Size Trucks will run in 4WD group even if you are not in 4X4. No Rental Cars Allowed! No designed jumps.
Please SHARE this event with other Rally drivers and fans.
Only 90 mins from greater Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison. MotoByron is a gun and alcohol FREE venue with ZERO tolerance and life time ban for those breaking the rules.
View our Facebook Event page to keep up to date and see what people are saying.
- Driver cost is $90.00
- Event is limited to 40 drivers.
- Event must sell 30 tickets 15 days before event to confirm event.
- No rental cars allowed.
- ALL Drivers MUST check-in before 9am. If you don’t, you won’t race that day and no refund.
- If the WHOLE event is canceled ALL driver tickets will be rolled to the following event unless you ask for a refund. Refunds will only be given if the event is canceled by venue or Stateline RX. If you buy a ticket and can’t come you are welcome to sell it to another driver. When you buy a ticket you are agreeing to Stateline Rallycross rules and policies. No refunds if you are found to have broken the rules. Details of rules found HERE.
- Drivers, Co-Drivers and adult riders please download and fill out Byron’s form to speed up the gate check in. Anyone getting in a car that will be on course must fill out the below form.
Head to Head events will have classing based on driveline and or type of vehicular at each event. Classes may also be broken down into sub-classes if SLRC staff is compelled to do so.
Two Drivers will start at two different Start/Finish lines on the same course. Two driver car rule. If both drivers of the same car race into the same late bracket each will run a lap on a stopwatch to move to the next bracket. Two driver cars will be placed on 1st round bracket to reduce that risk. No more than 2 drivers in any one ride.
One HOUR morning test and tune sessions for each driver group (two groups of 20 or less drivers). You will get more laps and racing time at this event than any other you have raced.
Blind Draw Brackets will set afternoon Double Elimination. Winner run-off and almost winner run-off races.
9:00 AM – Check-in closes. If you’re not checked in you won’t race that day and no refund.
9:30 AM – Mandatory event/drivers meeting.
10-11 AM – Group A Test Laps.
11-12 AM – Group B Test Laps.
12:30 PM – Bracket Racing Starts
Full day of Dirty Speed.
Spectators must stay in the designated spectating areas at the venue at all times. Staff, workers, and Media Pass holders are the only ones allowed on course. The Media Pass enables you to take photos/video from the worker areas on the course.
Request a Media Pass HERE.
24 Registered And Paid
AWD // 11 Drivers
|14||Joshua||Beer||WI||1999||Subaru||Impreza 2.5 rs||AWD|
FWD // 7 Drivers
RWD // 3 Drivers
Truck/SUV // 2 Drivers
UTV // 1 Drivers